I, seemingly unlike most Americans, watch hardly any television. But if I did I might really want one of these:
• Record effortlessly from any video source (TV Cable box, Satellite Receiver Box, PVRs or DVRs Like TiVoTM, DVD players, VCR, Camcorders).
• Simple setup that works without a PC and operates like a VCR.
• MPEG-4 video format allows you to view content directly on your PSP™ or any other device that accepts standard Memory Stick or Compact Flash (CF) memory cards (not included).
• The MPEG-4 format is also compatible with most other portable media devices.
• A great way to digitize your home movies for archiving, emailing, or playback on portables and laptops.
• Can play back from Recorder 2 through TV’s and home theatres. Pocket-sized device is small enough to use as a portable VCR.
• Three resolution Settings: VGA (640 x 480) for near-DVD quality playback on TV; QVGA (320 x 240) for high-compression playback on most handhelds; and WQVGA (368 x 208) optimized for playback on PSP™.