So I tried to upgrade this blog to Movable Type 4 this morning. It was all going fine – the install process checked for the needed software and found it, checked my database and said it was fine, and then I got to this screen:
When I pressed that Begin Upgrade button I got this:
And I couldn’t get any further. No amount of searching the forums held out any answers, and there hasn’t been any response to my filing it as a bug with SixApart. So I’ve restored back to 3.14 (lucky I backed everything up before starting the process!).
I guess I’ll try putting MT4 on a separate installation and see if goes better.